Terms and conditions stay holiday apartment
- The general booking conditions come in to effect after a booking order has been made by telephone or email.
- You will receive a booking confirmation by email containing the payment details.
- Payment must be made within 7 days of receipt of the booking confirmation.
- Cancellations must be made by telephone or email. Immediately after receipt of the cancellation, it will be confirmed by email.
- If canceled up to 28 days (4 weeks) before the start of your stay, the cancellation costs are 50% of the rent.
- In case of cancellation less than 28 days (4 weeks) before the start of your stay, the cancellation costs are 100% of the rent.
- If and when Kasteel Nieuwenhoven is forced to cancel the already rented holiday apartment, the tenant will be notified immediately. If an alternative cannot be offered, the amount already paid by the tenant will be refunded. The tenant has no more or any other right than to reclaim this amount.
- We kindly ask you to respect the apartment and the estate.
- The rented holiday apartment must be occupied by the tenant and his co-tenants with the required care and attention , taking into account the tranquility of the surrounding area.
- The main tenant is liable for damage caused by him / her or by co-tenants, even if these are discovered after departure. If damage is discovered after the main tenant has left, he will have to accept the
- The House rules available and provided at the holiday apartment are an integral part of the rental agreement and must therefore be strictly observed.
- The tenant must ensure that he does not cause any noise or nuisance to local residents.
- It is requested not to move furniture such as beds, sofas and cupboards. This often leads to damage to walls and furniture.
- It is not allowed to barbecue or make a fire in the garden.
- It is forbidden to use the holiday apartment to organize parties and / or drinking parties, this to guarantee the quality of the apartment.
- t It is forbidden to smoke inside the apartment, as well as in the rest of the spaces / buildings on the estate.
3b. Liability Insurance
- The tenant is requested to be insured for damage to third parties, such as liability insurance (family insurance).
3c. Liability of Kasteel Nieuwenhoven
- Kasteel Nieuwenhoven cannot accept any liability for loss, theft, damage or injury of any kind caused to tenants of the holiday apartment, children's games or gardens.
- Apparent errors or mistakes in the description or prices of the accommodations offered by Kasteel Nieuwenhoven do not bind Kasteel Nieuwenhoven. The (price) information stated on the website is leading.
- Kasteel Nieuwenhoven cannot accept liability for damage caused by natural disasters, natural disasters, nuclear disasters, attacks, strikes, acts of violence, and coming into contact with an aircraft or
- It may happen that work is carried out near your holiday apartment, for example construction activities. You will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for any noise nuisance. After all, we cannot stop
- The general telephone number of castle Nieuwenhoven is available in the holiday apartment. If necessary, you can always contact one of these
4. Maximum occupancy
- The apartment description states the maximum number of people that can stay in the holiday apartment. This number (including any sleeping guests) cannot be exceeded under any circumstances. If exceeded, the lease will be legally dissolved and access to the holiday apartment will be refused without entitlement to return of the rent.
- Children under 2 years of age, who still sleep in a separate cot, are not counted as full persons.
Pets are not allowed in the holiday apartment.
6. End of stay/ Clean-up
- The rented holiday apartment should always be left tidy after your stay. We ask you to tidy up the house, this means: putting everything back in its place, emptying trash and garbage cans, tidying up the
counter and putting the clean dishes in the cupboard. In short, leave the holiday apartment neat (broom clean).
- If the holiday apartment is in such a condition that one does not manage with the pre-set cleaning hours, the owner has the right to charge extra cleaning hours and this at € 50 per hour. This amount can be
deducted from the deposit.
- When you leave, please close the windows and doors and turn down the heating to prevent energy loss.
- Each bed has a duvet and a pillow. You must provide an sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase, unless otherwise agreed and you rent this from the owner for an extra fee. If you sleep on beds without sheets, the owner can charge you for the steam costs for the bed linen. If you use a sleeping bag, please also provide a fitted sheet and pillowcase.
8. Arrival and departure
- Please respect the arrival and departure times.
- Arrival time: the holiday apartment is available from 2 pm on the day of arrival. Arrival is not possible after 9.30 pm.
- Departure time: the apartment is at your disposal until 10:00 on the day of departure.
- Out of respect for nature, animals and other guests, we ask for silence outof doors on the property after 23h
- The deposit serves to compensate for any possible breakage or damage.
- Complaints related to the inventory and existing damage will be accepted up to 4 hours after your arrival. This should be reported to the owner.
- When the holiday apartment has been left in good order and no damage, breakage or disappearance of items has been found, your deposit will be returned by bank transfer within 14 days of your stay. If damage or disappearance of items exceeds the amount of the deposit, the tenant is obliged to make an additional payment.
- It is advisable to report breakages directly to the landlord, these are usually handled well.
- The landlord does not abuse the deposit, but can become very critical when it is found that there was no respect for the house and / or people have concealed breakages.
- If something gets broken , it is advisable to keep the broken pieces , so it can be determined what was involved. This is to avoid discussions and misunderstandings.
- It is advisable to communicate with the owner in the event of an accident/breakge or dispute, so that things can be clarified and a solution can be reached that both parties can accept.
- If the key-ring with access keys to the holiday residence are lost by the guests, 50 euros will be deducted from the deposit as compensation.
- We will do everything in our power to offer you a pleasant and pleasant stay in this authentic and historical place.place.